This tour includes two of the ‘WORLD’S BEST’– the included flight has been voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world and you’ll even get the chance to visit one of the top 10 beaches worldwide: Whitehaven Beach! Not only so, but imagine 4 and a half hours in the Whitsundays, with a seaplane dropping you off at the top spots for an hour and a half. You’ll get to swim at Whitehaven Beach and you can even snorkel! Even more, you can view the spectacular marine view of the coral reef from a glass bottom boat in a lagoon!
Definitely some pirate-y feels there!
Even better, you get to enjoy the World Heritage listed Whitsunday Islands National Park and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from land and air. This tour includes coral viewing and snorkelling from our private semi-submersible in the calm waters of Hardy Lagoon. After, you can enjoy a family picnic lunch and can explore and recline in the crystal clear waters with turtles and rays at Whitsunday Islands National Park!
- Scenic Flight over the Great Barrier Reef, including the Whitsunday Island & Whitehaven Beach
- One visit to Whitehaven Beach
- One hour of coral viewing in a glass bottom boat
- One hour of snorkelling in a sheltered lagoon
- Tour is 4.5 hours & flying time is 1.5 hours
Included in price:
• Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
• Two hours at Air Whitsundays private semi-submersible vessel, comprising one hour of snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon and one hour of coral viewing and relaxing.
• One hour visit to Whitehaven Beach.
• All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices for inexperienced snorkellers
• Wetsuit or stinger suit hire, Beach umbrellas, Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
• Comprehensive in-flight commentary
Available for purchase/hire:
No Specific Times Daily
Tour return times are subject to tides. Return times are generally between 12.00pm and 6.30pm.
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Long Island
Flights operate from Terminal One, Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour Rd just out of Airlie Beach towards Shute Harbour.
What to bring:
Swimwear and towel, Suncreen, sunglasses and hat, Camera and/or videocamera, Light jacket for cooler months, Prescription mask for snorkelling if required
Fitness level required:
Children aged 2-12 years are valid to travel at child rates.
Infants aged under 2 years are valid to travel free of charge and will be required to sit on the lap of parents using a lap extension baby belt.
Tour departure times are subject to tides to ensure optimal snorkelling and scenic flying conditions.
Departure times are generally between 7.30am and 2.00pm.
Once a booking has been made the reservations team will be in contact to confirm the departure time of your tour date.
Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays